• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Guest Banner

Jolty-kun

Years
OfficialguestbannerofPC.bmp
Ok!!!, Come sign the official PC guest book!!, all ya gotta do is paste it onto paint and sign ya name!, make it however ya like, the top maximum size limit is size 24 of writing, when ya done, post here!!!, if im not happy with it, ill ask ya to sign again.
SIGN! XD

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Jolteon!!! said:
OfficialguestbannerofPC.bmp
Ok!!!, Come sign the official PC guest book!!, all ya gotta do is paste it onto paint and sign ya name!, make it however ya like, the top maximum size limit is size 24 of writing, when ya done, post here!!!, if im not happy with it, ill ask ya to sign again.
SIGN! XD

What? So you just want us to put our names on a white back ground...?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Uh, I think that's what he wants us to do...If all of PC's members do it, were going to need a lot bigger of white Background...X_x...I'll do it, I guess...one sec. I'll edit when I'm done.

Edit: Here it is, i'm doing it as an attachment.

Last edited:
Back