• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • alright this is a SSB/M story, cept its not all battling, there will be friendships made, and enemys gained...you create your own custom character, with or without weapons XD

It is the year 2057 and the Super Smash Brothers have been protecting the planet for over 60 years, they havnt aged one day since. Mario held a meeting with Link, Fox, Roy, Peach, Luigi, Pikachu (pretend he can talk XD), Samus, Capt. Falcon, Ness, and Kirby about possibly holding a tournament of fighters to recruit into the Super Smash Brothers League. Kirby, Mario and Pichu have called being the Announcers of the tournament. Mario, Link and Fox are currently searching the globe for the best fighters to invite them to the World Tournament.

Here's the character form:
    Name:
    Weapon: (Bow Staff, Sword, bow and Arrow etc;...)
    History:

heres mine

Name: Cloud Hawkins
    Weapon: 6 foot long bow staff and 2 Katana swords, prefers his bow staff
    History: Was seperated from his parents from a huge earthquake that accured in his villiage when he was 7, he's been trying to find them since, is a very skilled fighter, doesnt have any friends since he isnt in 1 place long enough to have friends. usually participates in tournaments and street fights to earn money

PS, we'll get to the tournament later, and ill be the enemies everyone fights in the tournament, unless someone wants to fight one another, if you choose to fight another member i will randomly choose who they fight

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Hey I want to join , here's my character:

Name: Max Hunter
    Weapon: His sword , bow , shield and his electricity power
    History: When he was just a week old , he was kidnapped by some mysteryous guys , their boss trained the boy until he was 7. Max returned to his family, his father knows that he is a Hero, 'cause he knows Max has an electricity power since he was born.

PS: tell us the battle system , how we gonna fight?

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Name:Minzer
    Weapon:A scepter that shoots out fire, water or wind at random.
    History:Lived in the mushroom kingdom always person the behind the scenes messing up bowsers plans to take over the kingdom...

Years
  • Name: Toklata
    Weapon: Since she's a wolf, mainly her teeth and claws, but she can shoot ice blasts. Can also change into a human, that has silver-white hair, and amber eyes, with black clothes.
    History: Shunned from her pack at a young age, she wandered alone until she found her ice powers. she is fast, smart, and deadly.

My charecter uses telepathy to communicate with others.

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Name: Acti
    Weapon: Sniper Rifle and Rocket Launcher good with you? XD
    History: Was in the war of the Nintendians and the Sonyians (Helped the Nintendians win). Got awardered his special Sniper Rifle and Rocket Launcher.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Name: Roy
    Weapon: big sword that blasts fire!
    History: was the son of a great leader, but then became the leader himself and was known as the chosen one lol

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Sephiroth
    Weapon: Masamune, a long sword curved like a saber, reaching six feet in length.
    History: No one really knows, at least no one that he hasn't killed yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Can I be Bowser,Zelda and Link?????......

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here's the character form!

Name:Watera
    Weapon:gadgets(like bombs,spicky thingies,etc.)
    History:Is sorta like Zelda in the cool-magical way.She had to live there for a while and ended up PERMANENTLY living there cause she found it more interesting there than she thaught.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Wait! Can I still join?

Name: Felca
    Weapon: Crystal Katana and Crystal Staff. She can transform into a caracal *poitns a to picture in my sig that features a caracal* and a pearly pink dragon with a hot pink gem on her forehead and long whiskers.
    History: Felca lived peacefulyl with her adopted parents.... She hasn't had much action in her life though she trains constantly to improve her many skills just in case...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back