• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any one know where to find Fire Emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    So does anyone know where to find that game? itlooks soo sexy.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • there are many many (i DO MEAN a LOT) of Fire Emblems out there... which version are you looking for? Can you be more specific? Or do you want only english versions of it too?

just tell us what versions/formats you want the game in, and we'll try our best to help you

Durandal.

... (...) ...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Ah yes, i am sorry, Looking for Fire Emblem Advance that just came out for GBA, in english. so can anyone please help? i really want that game

Last edited:

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Walmart just stocked it...that is if you live anywhere near a Walmart. Try Amazon.com, too.

Years
  • I bought the game and I'm in chapter 13 controlling Eliwood's army. I'm trying to make Guy switch sides by making Mathew talk to him. But I end up killing matew or killing guy. :dead:

Ribbin

Wandering Mage
    Years
  • Um...it seems everyone thinks Roy was mistakingly called Eliwood or vice versa. I'd just like everyone to know Roy and Eliwood are completely different people. There is a seqeul to the first Fire Emblem that came out for GBA. And it will star Roy as opposed to the first one for GBA which starred Eliwood.

Years
  • er...dude...don't revive old threads...

It's all about Fire Emblem 8: Seima no Kouseki now.
    Eliwood, Lyn and Hector are out. Ephraim and Erika are in!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • just what Oni Flygon just said...this thread is almost a year old...no use in reviving it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back