• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X.:The Crystal Waters:.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
  • Introduction: The moon was full, and the moons reflection shone beautifully across the calm water. A ship, with black sails, and a skull emplaced on it pulled into a foggy cove. The yells of the people aboard, destroyed the peaceful setting. There was no land in sight, except for a small island. The ship immediately headed towards it.
    "Finally! We have found the treasure of The Crystal Waters!" exclaimed one of the pirates.
    "It?s been 5 years, since we set out in hope of finding it!" Out of all the pirates that had found treasure, these pirates were the most excited of them all. Suddenly the ship pulled to a stop, jerking the pirates forward, and soon after creaking was heard underneath them. The pirates finally took the time to notice that all around them were ships and skulls.
    "What the!?" exclaimed a pirate who had just pulled his head up from the side of the ship. "The water is shallow, and there seems to be some sparkling rocks all over the bottom!"
    Right away, the whole crew, including the captain, walked over to the side of the boat and looked down.
    "Indeed..." began the captain.?Well then, are you just going to sit there you fools! Off the ship! Go investigate!"
    The crew gulped. What had happened to all those other people who had come to get the treasure? But they had to do what the captain said, or their throats would be slit. So, all at once the crew jumped off the side of the boat, and landed in the shallow water. The water was up to their ankles. One man bent down and picked up one of the rocks.
    "It?s a crystal, sir! There are thousands of them!"
    The captain smiled, and his eyes shifted to the treasure resting on the island. Beside it, hung on a tree branch, was a rope, and attached to that rope was a body. But the captain kept staring at the treasure, and ignored what the crew was saying to him. It was like he was in a trance. Suddenly, he snapped out of his trance. He had heard his men screaming. When the captain turned around, his crew was gone, and all he could see was the crystals and a black arm being pulled into the ground. The captain was shocked. What had just happened!?
    He looked around him, he was scared. Suddenly, something reached up the side of the boat and grabbed him by the arm. The captain was too shocked to say anything, or to yell for help. Not that it would do him any good. In moments, the captain was dragged under the crystals and was never seen again. The treasure of The Crystal Waters, was known to be cursed, but no one ever knew about the monster that guarded it. Well, those who did...didn?t exactly live to tell the tale.

Plot: This adventure takes place 15 years after the captain and his crew disappeared. King Siren, has ordered some ordinary people in his kingdom, to go search for The Treasure of The Crystal Waters. They will cross the ocean on a ship called The Jewel, fighting pirates, monsters, .etc. Our characters will be the crew members, and once we get a good amount of members, we will decide on a captain. ^^

Character Profiles: The amount of people RPing is unlimited. So anyone can join. ^^
    The profiles shall look like this:

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Weapons:
    Items:
    History:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • sounds good!^^

Name: saphira moonstream
    Description: sapphire eyes, a light blue sleeveless shirt, blue pants, and a silver cape.
    Personality: a bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, and a kind and loyal friend. (if ya can get that close to her)
    Weapons: double sided blade, bow and arrow.
    Items: herbs, weapon sharpeners (rocks), some food, and a sapphire cut into a rose on a silver chain.
    History: will unveal itself as the rp goes on.

done.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • cool

Name: Max
    Description: Blue eyes, black hair in an anime hairstyle, black boots,pants, shirt, cape , and gloves
    Personality: friendly , brave, strong, mysterious sometimes
    Weapons: a silver sword and shield and bow and arrows & his electric power
    Items: medicine , some food
    History: has electric power since he was born, the rest is almost a mistery that few people know.

Last edited:

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Thanks for joining guys. ^^ Im going to put my profile down now.

Name: Sierra
    Description: Sierra has waist length brown hair, and brown eyes. She wears a red bandana on her head as well. Sierra also wears big brown boots, and a brown leather vest, and pants. Underneath her vest, Sierra wears just a normal t-shirt, with the sleeves taken off.
    Personality: Sierra can be very serious at time, but loves to joke around. She always has something to say. She is also a loyal, and good friend.
    Weapons: Two throwing knives, and a sword.
    Items: Sierra will never go anywear without some food and medicine, and carries a torn bag around with her wherever she goes. There is to much stuff in there to name.
    History: Sierra prefers not to talk about her past, except that she was poor when the king selected her to look for The Treasure of The Crystal Waters.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Name: Acarty Namly
    Description: He is tll and has short brown hair. He also has brown eyes and wears jeans normally.He also wears a black shirt.
    Personality: He is easygoing and has an awesome sence of humor, but he also has a horrible temper, if he gets agry or is stading up for a frined he goes nuts!
    Weapons:two swords, and also has mind-based powers.
    Items: A large kit of survival gear and stuff (More will be explained in RP)
    History: UNKNOWN

Years
  • Ummm..may I join?

Name:Genny
    Description:skinny,long green hair,brown tank-top,blue jeans,brown boots,brown bandana
    Personality:serious in a funny way,mysterious,SO serious,she can make pretty good jokes(very much like me...)
    Weapons:chain/whip-can also do special things like fire whip,water whip,etc.
    Items:telescope,sun glasses,journal
    History:her mom had died but not her dad,and her dad wanted her to do something exciting in her life

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Is it alright if I join?

Name: Aria [She uses the name Yoko, though]

Description: Aria has long-a few inches below her shoulder- golden hair, which she always tuck in under a cap. She has pale blue eyes that makes her look more innocent. She often wears loose and big shirts and baggy pants.

Personality: A tomboy. Aria has a very upbeat attitude; she is almost never sad or angry. She is also quite naive and is very daring for a girl he age.

Weapons: A sword that is oddly resembling a dragon and bow and arrow.

Items: She carries a backpack with many food, all those she likes at least and some medical gears. She also wears a necklace that has a tear drop as a pendant.

History: Aria was found outside a burning castle when she was eleven months old. Two farmers took her in and treated her as their own. Her parents kept the fact about her being found, though they did tell her she was adopted. They also didn't tell her that she is a daughter of the king.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc:well, then I will start

ic: The night was cold, I was on the deck of a ship, called The Jewel, King Siren ordered some ordinary people for some kind of 'job' , downstairs , the King and his guards and other people were preparing a meeting with 'us' , I think, I was the last person to join, but the first person to be in the ship. 2 guards were 'protecting' the door to downstairs , I say protecting, becuase they said "are you a person that joined for the job? if not we will protect this door from you or another people that are not in this group of idiots, I mean heroes". Anyway , I was standing still ,there, alone , in this cold night where the moon shines a lot.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I was, or so i thought the first person on the ship they called The Jewel As i boarded it i walked downstairs to find someone else down there already. "Hey" I said simply sitting down across the table from him.

Years
  • ic:My father gave me a hug and I was walking toward the dock and then to the boat that read,"The Jewel" I was soon on the boat and I stared at everyone in the ship with me.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Sierra walked aboard The Jewel, and looked around curiously. She had never been on such a big ship before, for once she felt special. She looked around the ship, and soon found a group of people.
    Im so excited! Sierra thought. This is gonna be so cool!
    Sierra then walked over to the small group of people.
    "Hi, my name is Sierra. May I ask of your names?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back