• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I Saw Public Enemies

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
  • I liked it a lot. Of course my favorite was John Dillinger. Best Gunfire Scene in my opinion would be the part with the cabin in Wisconsin. I also liked the part where he just walked into the department in the police building that was the department specially formed to catch him.

Discuss:
    -Favorite Character
    -Favorite Part of the Movie
    -Best Gunfire Scene

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • John Dillinger, by far. Depp is a great actor, and he did his part well.

My favorite part of the movie would have to be when he's in the Movie theater and that add comes up by the FBI to keep an eye out for the Public Enemies when he was number 1 and was sitting right there in the theater, even when the Film said "Turn to your left. Turn to your right." and yet nobody saw him.

I agree with you in the Police Department scene, that was awesome. Can't forget each bank robbery as well, those were good too.

My favorite gunfight scene in the movie is the assualt in Little Bohemia lodge...pretty intense stuff. Graphic and intense, but good.

The only thing I have to say about the movie is that it didn't really have a serious or compelling drama.

But overall, it was very good. :3

Back