• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Beyond Special Episode

TTYO

Old Timer
Years
  • Godzilla Tokyo Legends

This happened after episode 3 of Pokemon Beyond

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Very...informative.

The length could use some spiffing up...but very interesting prologue. I understand it is the prologue, but it wouldn't have hurt to mention how Ash turned into Ho oh and what happened after the effects, because that was one of the parts I was rather fond of. Your way of words is awesome. I love how you described some parts as the fic slowed down to a mid point where the tension was rising, your use of details there was something to take note upon.

It's turning out quite original, although as always, originality is served better with good writing techniques. Nice job! ^_^

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • Prologue

Prologue

In the world of Pok?mon, there are just as many stories as just many species of these marvels of evolution. Some unfortunately victims of genetic engineering?. Others became living legends? some are prehistoric survivors that have crossed over into reality? like the Pok?mon themselves many species survived the test of time and climatic changes?. Many stories and legends that describe many magnificent species as heroes along side humans to protect the planet from aliens like Deoxys, or machinations of mankind.

Pok?mon and Mankind have lived since time memorial. But humans have destroyed habitats, discriminated his own kind for greed and evil. These unfortunate souls band together to fight back in the form of ?Team Rocket. Just after the second Gulf War and with the increasing number of advanced human beings that have gone thru the same evolutionary path as the Pok?mon themselves. But as time went Team Rocket fell to the temptations of evil, forgetting their mission to fight for true human rights. But then the sudden appearance of a noseless young man, somehow managed to bring Team Rocket back to the right path. His long lost father, Dr. Penta, a brilliant cybernetic and tech-organics scientist joined him as well since people did not accept him, a cyborg.

Team Rocket was further winning but then Japan went against its word of honour to USA and produced a Clone Army, overwhelming Team Rocket in terms of mazer weaponry that blast high-heat microwaves and massive numbers. But Team Rocket was quick enough to counter that, hydrogen-based weapons were developed. Electron beam technologies were used for defense. Laser weaponry was in the development process. Worst, 6 legends, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Kyorge, Rayquaza and Groudon were successfully persuaded to join Team Rocket which had promised to set aside many habitats and islands for them to live in after their revolution is complete, a promise they will keep.

As Japan licked its wounds from the battle at the Hoeun Desert along with help from Ash Ketchum and the Saber Corps. Team Rocket slowed down its raid and tightened its defense technology secretly. In a duel with Anakin inside a sacred temple, Ash Ketchum also found out his past life as a Ho-oh, explaining why he saw the phoenix in his younger days. Exposure to the energy in a magical crystal inside the temple caused Ash to morph into Ho-oh. Although Ho-oh said to be a warrior on the side of justice, Ash is unable to control his new form. His new form flew into rage and attacks his allies instead when Team Rocket gets in trouble for some unknown reason.

The irony that man?s inventions destroy man was relatively commonplace. But yet? this time it was the indirect results that kill?

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • Punishment

Punishment

As the universe burns with bright gaseous stars and dies off in the core of a black hole, attention zooms in to a small mediocre solar system. 3 invisible spiritual beings converge on the solar system?s third planet, a white, blue and green/brown marble?.

The green spirit used her omnipotent vision and gazed on the planet. ?This planet is one of the most beautiful planet I have ever decorated. Spiritual beings that are formed into life live in? peace side by side. For I created them.? Said the green spirit. ?But Nature? a group of your creations, a naked type of primate that diverged out from this valley eons ago is destroying your planet.? Reminded the black spirit whose transparent body flickers with scenes of the past, pointing his finger at the Great Rift Valley in Africa. ?I agree with Time, I feel that I have a responsibility for the plight of the beings that have suffered under these? hairless primates. They must be punished?? said the white one. ?I already did but I could not think of any better ways to punish them, besides a small group of individuals have realized their mistakes and are trying to fight the ones who purposely make those mistakes.? Nature showed her black and white counterparts, a vision with Team Rocket as well as their goals in it.

?True but? how do I help you to create a better punishment for their? enemies? ? asked Time. ?I would need your time-traveling abilities for this punishment.? Time then asked his white counterpart, ?Glorious one, Can I??? The white spirit that did not seem to have a name, agreed.

As the omnipotent spirits continued their work in the spiritual realm, the human race prepares to accept its punishment for the bitter irony that the beings that created them will create something that might destroy them. Using the power of time, she traveled back to the past, to a chapter in the history of Man, to the time? of two mushroom clouds. She took a man, a very evil man who swore curses in German. ?Foul creature of this planet, you have murdered millions of your own kind through tyranny and cruelty.? Then the struggling man rebuked in German, <translated>? Those dirty Jews were responsible for the plight of Germany?s poverty. Germany will rule! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!?

?Unrepentant creature! Since you are a beast in a human flesh, you shall return to the planet ?. as a true beast! ?Noo?..oooarrrrr?, the evil man?s flesh rotted into scales and archaic spinal formations tore his back painfully. His teeth dropped out an replaced by reptilian sharp teeth. ?. You have served as a warning to your kind in the past, you shall continue doing so!!?

As soon as Nature mutated her find, a pair of eyes awoke beneath the sea.

Torrential rains poured mercilessly as winds sliced through the trees like knives. The building seemed to sway little amidst the typhoon that hit Japan. The people were despondent and nervous as they hid in bomb shelters as instructed. This was the worst typhoon ever to hit the city. ?Typhoon Jubei is heading north. This has to be the worst typhoon ever to hit Japan this year.? Said the weatherman drenched from head to toe even in a raincoat. Many a time, his speech was interrupted by a series of short tidal waves or a strong gust of wind ?Here in Vermillion City Harbour, it?s raining Meowths and Growlithes. As you can see the rain is so heavy that we can hardly speak or stand up. Gurgle! Gurgle! Gurgle! Sqeee!! Tuuu!! The Weather Central reports that the typhoon has an air pressure of? 980 hpa. The wind velocity is !Muffle?Muffle?Muffle! ? The weatherman got caught in the embrace of his umbrella beaten by wind and rain. Throwing it away, the weatherman continued on. ?The wind velocity is 38 mph. It will hit the Orange Islands soon? Hey what are you doing??? The cameraman was stunned by something; he was not disobeying the weatherman on purpose. The cameraman saw something? something big, a huge reptilian eye gazing over the weatherman?s shoulder. The whole crew was dumbfounded as well. ?Sir! Behind you!? one of the crew pointed. As the weatherman looked behind him?, he freaked out, as a huge webbed hand came upon them as they ran for their very lives.

A roar that was a cross between a gorilla?s maul and a whale?s song echoed across the harbour. Lightning flashed and thunder roared along side the mysterious titan that crawled up onto Vermillion City Harbour. The creature with a dark cyan skin color with crimson ?wings? was struck by lightning several times but did not strike its head but its ?wings? instead causing them to glow white.

The creature headed for the main city, even the people in the bomb shelters heard its stomping sounds. Most uneasy were children, pets and Pok?mon. Suddenly a missile exploded in the creature?s face. It roared in a higher pitch. Several jet fighters arrived at the scene. ?Groudon??? said a yellow-haired pilot as he steered his latest designed plane, ZDS-03, away from the creature. ?Lt. Surge to all ZDS-03. Refrain from using heat-based weapons. Switch to the Zap Cannons! Aim for its nose or mouth, that area is undefended? Lt. Surge ordered ?Affirmative!? chorused the other pilots.

?Groudon? roared at the planes, which were no better than a horde of mosquitoes hovering over his body. When it roared for the second time, high voltage electricity was blasted into the creature?s colossal mouth. Lt Surge looked at the enemy?s HP meter in its cockpit. He was surprised to see that the Zap Cannons were actually healing the creature. ?This creature is not Groudon!! ? Lt Surge finally realized his blunder.

The creature frowned and opened his mouth now glowing red from within. Its fin-like wings too were glowing in unison. But it didn?t stay red for long as it flickered from red to yellow-green. ?Pull back! Pull back!? Lt Surge ordered. The creature blasted a hot beam of energy causing the rainy Vermillion City into a steamer. Everything that came in contact were either blasted to smithereens or vaporized like the rain. Lt Surge clawed his way thru the rubble of his plane, filled with guilt and anger. He looked helplessly at the colossal giant amidst a background of thunder, rain and lightning. To make it a little poetic, the creature flipped opened his fin-like wings on his back and roared. The reign of terror begins?

Beasts and Pok?mon alike were uneasy as many sensed the arrival of an unnatural entity. Their uneasiness was equal to that of the weather especially the southern islands of Japan that just felt the blunt of the earlier typhoon. But suddenly a stream of wakes was aroused on the ocean surface, causing water Pok?mon to steer away from it ; the type of wake that could only be made by a large-sized expert on aerodynamics. It was a terrible joke that humans were the last creatures to detect such phenomenon even with such high-technology radars such as the ones in the Hawaiian US military base just near Japan. As privates in the base watched at the radars for any unidentified objects, they had reservations over the late political issues with their new president severing all diplomatic ties with Japan for building the Clone Army, which was against the 1947 constitution both sides had made decades ago.

Suddenly a blinking spot was detected, causing a small alarm in the men. ?Captain, unidentified object intercepted in sector 134 Location: Kyushu Islands, Japan.? Said one of the privates. The Captain shown little but mental hesitation for his superiors had ordered him to wash hands of Japan. ?Sir?? Captain?s thoughts was interrupted by his men who were staring at him for orders that could put him either cause his loss of his position or keep him safe. But he closed his eyes and did what was right, ?Contact the Japanese Coast Guard! I will take the rap for this!? The Captain looked at his pendant while his men sent a warning to Japan.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • It would have been nice to see how Gaia mutated the German person into Kyogre, and how Ash changed into Ho-oh. It's not much to do is it? All you would need to do would be to write an extra paragraph to explain the evolutionary process. There were also bits that seemed a tad unclear at first, and needed a reread - as to why the three Titans were punished civilisation... and there were nurmerous grammatical and spelling errors - but that's nothing MS Word cannot handle.

What I like most about this fic is its originality. Although the concept of morphing isn't new, the idea of them going on to be vicious killing machines hasn't been done in a long time at least by any other author. It's what makes this fic stand out from some of the others out there. Well done ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • It's just the way you described it made it seem like Kyogre. Dark cyan "wings", if you hadn't put put wings in qoutation marks, then I might not have thought that, but since you did, it made me think of Kyogre's arms as wings. And I though by the crimson you meant the red markings on Kyogre's body.

Sorry to have caused the confusion ^_^

Back