• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega' Sprite Team

O

Your Mom
Years
  • Hi its Omega! XD I will be taking sprite requests for humans only (Pok?mon elements might be added in) BTW, if you want the sprites to be transparent you will have to do it yourself. And also, you are welcome to join my Sprite Team. If this gets big, I will need a person to help me keep track of the requests but for now, it'll be ok.

DETAILS
    Head- Hats/Hair Color/ Hair Style
    Upper Body- Shirts etc.,
    Lower Body- Pants, Shorts, Swim Suit etc.,
    Gender-
    Others- Gloves/Sandals/ etc.,

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I would like to be your first customer
    Head- Bug catcher hat,and long blue hair
    Upper Body- Baggy white shirt,pokemon medallion
    Lower Body- Baggy green shorts
    Gender- Male
    Others- Orange gloves with the fingers cut off,blue shoes

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Sorry i'm supposed to be finsihed now but I had to bring my computer to my nearby computer store to get it fixed. It should be finished by tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    If this gets big,I'll join the team and keep track of the requests.I would be more then happy to do that = )

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Goatman, i finished yours but its still stuck on bitmap form... I made 2 to see which bug catcher hat you like better... If you don't mind, i can send it to you via email. My thing that converts stuff to png just 'crashed' anyone know a FREE program that helps convert to PNG?

Back