• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen LG/FR Solo Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Havent seen much for Fire Red and Leaf Green so I thought its about time someone created one!

Rules
    -Only One Pokemon can be used.
    -You must not use any pokemon that cannot be obtained before the second gym.
    -Unless you can receive through trade under level 5.
    -The Run finishes after you complete the Pokemon League for the second time.
    -No flaming or spamming.
    -Post with your pokemon that you wish to use.
    -You must post an account of your name, playtime, pokemon and movesets including any HM slaves at least once a week.

Contestants
    -orgamon [charizard]
    -yoshikiller995 [Rattata]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Name: Zayne
    Playtime:3 : 33
    Pokemon: Charizard Level:36
    Nature: Lax
    Moveset:
    - Mega Punch
    - Flamethrower
    - Metal Claw
    - Wing Attack

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Hm, sounds fun! I might just attempt this. I'll give it some thought and reply back with what Pokemon I'll use if I decide to try. n.n

yoshikiller995

Any thing but slow
    Years
  • Well here is my info so far.

Name: Mark
    Playtime:4 : 07
    Pokemon: Raticate Level:45
    Nature: Impish
    Moveset:
    - Quick Attack
    - Pursuit
    - Scary Face
    - Hyper Fang

I also have my first HM Slave
    Pokemon: Farfetch'd Level: 8
    Moveset:
    -Peck
    -Sand-Attack
    -Cut
    -Fly

I just got my forth badge, and i'm well on my way to getting all 8. I'll post my next update after the Saffron events. So far, this was been fun, not that hard though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Playtime: 11:41
    Pokemon: Charizard
    Level: 81
    -Flamethrower
    -Sunny Day
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Blast

Badges: 8

Hm Slave: Meowth
    -Cut

Hm Slave: Pidgey
    -Fly

Hm Slave:Tentacruel
    -Surf
    -

Hm Slave: Snorlax
    -Strength

Plus a couple more.

Currently working through victory road.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • I think I'll start on this later tonight; seems like it could be fun and challenging. I plan on doing this with SS the first time through, so this could be "training", I suppose. Anyway, I'll report back.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Run Complete
    Time: 17:08
    Pokemon: Charizard
    Level:87
    Moveset:
    -Flamethrower
    -Sunny Day
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Blast

=] Keep going guys!

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • Well, I finally got started. It was difficult for me to decide on which Pokemon to use. My first idea was Primeape, but then I considered Raticate. Then Beedrill and Butterfree came to mind because I simply like them. Venusaur was also considered. However, I finally decided to go with Primeape and those other Pokemon will have to be used some other time.

Playtime: 1:05
    Pokemon: Mankey
    Level: 14
    Moveset:
    -Scratch
    -Rock Tomb
    -Low Kick
    -Karate Chop

HM Slave: Spearow (caught so that Mankey didn't faint)
    -Fly (eventually)

HM Slave: Bulbasaur
    -Cut

I just beat Brock, which obviously was pretty easy. Next I'm just going to advance to the next gym. Training was fairly tedious, and I'm only glad to have finished it. Hopefully my Pokemon will be getting plenty of XP to make him adequately leveled, as seems likely. At any rate, I could take a while with this. Always I have urges to play Platinum or CoD 4, which could hinder my progress.

I need to go workout.

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I want to try this... am I allowed to hack a pokemon so it appears in wild grass? (low leveled of course)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    Im gonna do this, im gonna use Mudkip and an everstone so he dosent evolve. (Ruby) Wish me luck lol. :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Im gonna do this, im gonna use Mudkip and an everstone so he dosent evolve. (Ruby) Wish me luck lol. :)

This thread hadn't been posted in since July, that's well beyond the one month period allowed for reviving threads. In the future, please just start a new thread for a topic if the old one hasn't been posted in for over a month, thanks <3

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back