• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firefox Question

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • When opening a new tab, can you set it to automatically switch to a page? So for example, when I open a new tab, instead of going to a blank page, it goes to Google.

Years
  • I had a quick Google and I don't think you can.
    Only way is if you have Google as your homepage, is to click home when you open a new tab.

Unless someone has found a way, I don't think there is :/
    Sorry.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • When opening a new tab, can you set it to automatically switch to a page? So for example, when I open a new tab, instead of going to a blank page, it goes to Google.

Wouldn't that sort of go against the point of tabs? >.<

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah but for it to only happen when you click the new tab button, not when you open a new page with a tab.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    I don't think so. Remember, though, that you can tell Firefox to open multiple tabs for multiple homepages.

Also, if you drag a tab into the bookmarks toolbar, it'll bookmark it. Then, mouse over it and press down the scroller thing on your mouse. It'll open the bookmark (and any links clicked) in a new tab.

Back