• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BaseketBall vs. FootBall

BaseketBall vs FootBall

• BaseketBall

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • FootBall

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I like a different sport better

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Which do you prefer out of the two?im a BaseketBall before FootBall.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I love both of the sports, but I'm slightly better in basketball then football, because thats the sport I mainly play. I would have even joined the football team this year but I'm all out of shape XP.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    i like baseket ball better because,its faster than football,but there both great sports.yes basketball is still winning*shoots a three*.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • In a way basketball is sort of easier, because you could shoot with no skills and it could be a fluke why how you got it in, and to play football you really need to know how to catch a football proberly, and be a fastrunner.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • 'Football' Are you refering to the british term or the american? It gets annoying when people say 'football' so i prefer them say AMERICAN Football. But i voted for Basketball. I'm in the year 7 Basketball team for my school.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Basketball... something I've been playing since I was living in N.Y(age 5), and I just love the fact that I've gotten so good since than. I mostly prefer street basketball as I never got into the professional stuff that much, but I'm on a school team for the first time, and it's turning out great.

~Blade~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Basketball all the way, I've taken interest of it since I was 4 years old and started playing it very often at 6 year old.
    Football is okay. I can do everything (except field goals, I never tried it XD). It's just that when I catch it, I jam my fingers, although I still catch it. XD

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    there pretty much even,cause you have to juke in football to avoid getting tackled,and baseketball you have to cross over to avoid getting the ball stolen.but baseketball takes more skill cause anyone can run to a cerain point and score but baseketball you have too shoot it,kinda like feildgoals,but there pretty much even.its really hard to find a point that makes one better than the other.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    yeah that totally inaccurate,theres NO WAY football will be cancled,its to big of a sport.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • !Dragonite! said:
    What you mean some say that football will be canceled? I really dout that football will ever be canceled!
    I think he means the NHL is on lockout becuase of labour issues. Anways I prefer football becuase I love plying it. I play for my town's varsity team and my high school.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • Hockey in an instant. But out of those two, football. I have really lost interest in basketball. Doesn't do anything for me anymore. Michael Jordan and Vince Carter are great but that's about it. Football is better overall IMO, besides it's fun watching my mom yell at the TV when watching it. She really gets into it, lol.

skippy

EAGLES FAN
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    well i LOVE sports. i like basketball and football the same. right now im into football more because its football season. i would say im better at basketball because ive played it for 14 years. i played on varsity all 3 years i was in HS.(i graduated a year early).

Back