• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OverWorld Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I haven't been here long, but I notice that there are a lot of resources that haven't been completely utilised by the community. An advert for Blue Chrome (which I recommend you check out) showed that there was no combined effort to compile overworlds for pokémon, even though all of the graphics are available here and here. I'm going to keep working at it for BC, but I'm opening it up to the community to see if you'd like to help out. Obviously, with the screens of HG and SS, we can see that pokémon are going to follow the trainer, so a lot of good stuff will be in there. However, I imagine the larger pokémon aren't going to be done justice, so let's start with them:

145.png

146.png

If anyone has any that they made for their game, and would like to share them, I'd be very grateful :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back