• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nothing Special

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Hey everyone who cares to look at this, I'm brand new to this forum and this is my first Pokemon forum I've ever been a part of. I've been playing Pokemon since it first came out so I'm not new to it heh. I'm just someone who likes to play Pokemon when I'm at home and have gotten pretty adept at it, a couple teams of level one hundreds EV trained, all that stuff. I plan to get involved in this forum whenever I can and contributing with trades, battles, tips, hints, whatever I can do.
    Feel free to ask for a friend code if you want, I'm always open to battles and trades if you would like.

~Kari

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Well welcome! I hope you have a good time here at PC! ^ u ^
    Lots of nice people here, so Im sure you'd find friends fast! (maybe even in me) x3

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Looks like you'll fit right in...our trade forum will be a nice bet considering the payout is far better than you'll get from any WiFiGuest. Also, if you need some R+R, check out the two Trivia forums for endless fun! VM me if you need anything.

Remember: you're a member!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello I hope you like it here. Look at the rules if you haven't already ok?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Yes I'm looking at the rules right now heheh, and dealing with some internet problems too... I really wish Nintendo would make DS compatible with WPA and not just WEP security x_x

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey welcome!
    You'll really fit in the wifi section.
    Read the rules and have fun!

Years
  • Welcome Berserk Tactics, my name is David1228 and I want to say that it's not that bad that you're new here, but please enjoy your stay here at P.C.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I've been playing the pokemon games since they first came out as well if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back