• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
  • Hey guys,

Just introducing myself, I completely forgot I signed up to this site before, that's due to me going in and out of liking Pokemon. Now I've got Pokemon Platinum on the DS I'm going to try and talk about Pokemon a bit more.

I like writing stuff also, only write Fan Fiction currently though so yeah...watch out for me there.

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hi Bradley! Welcome to the forums :D I hope you've had a great stay over the month of July!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey there welcome!
    I'll be waiting for your fan fic.
    Read the rules and have fun!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Welcome to PC and August, Bradley! Make sure to change your skin to Unseen Forces 'cause it's the best quality one. To get in the spirit of things, you might wanna check out the two awesometastical Trivia forums for nonstop fun this August. Also, during August, you can VM me if you need anything.

Remember: you're a member!

Years
  • Hey there Bradley!
    As you can see by my Join date I've been here for a couple of days, so I'm a new member too.
    Altough I've been here for a short amount of time, I can say this is a great forum with really kind members and that you'll surely have lot's of fun here.
    If you ever need help on anything just ask us and we'll gladly lend a hand ;D

Welcome and enjoy your stay, here on PC!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    I'm xxxLatiasxxx I like to write stories about Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back