• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: About reputation-altering power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    When you give negative reputation, the number of points taken are half of your reputation-altering power.
    Directly quoted. If this is true, then what happens when my reputation-altering power is an odd number?

Another question is involving this:
    • For every 100 days you're a member, you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.
    • For every 500 posts, you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.
    • For every 30 points of positive reputation you have, you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.
    By the ways, before I say this, I request admins of any sort to not disclose my reputation or my reputation-altering power here.
    If this is how reputation-altering power is given, then I should get 1 point for my number of posts being higher than 500.
    I've been a member here for over 275 days, and that should get me 2 more points, should it not?
    And finally, I have a positive reputation over 30 points, so shouldn't I have more reputation-altering power than what I have now?

Zet

Years
  • you get 1 point per 500 posts, so you only have 1 point for that and again if you have 30 rep points, you get 1 extra point per 30 points etc. So in total you have like 4 points? unless you have 60+ points

and if I recall, if it's an odd number it either rounds to the closet number, not sure really

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    The rounding off method doesn't make sense. What if I have 9 rep altering power?
    A neg rep would half it, therefore it would be 4.5. Then what would be the actual rep deducted? 4 or 5?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back