• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Old

NoblemanNick

Creator
Years
Hello,

Well I originally made a welcome thread a couple months or maybe it was a year back. But since my computer was broken due to a rather bad incident with a virus and a worm I was forced to get my computer fixed. Sadly I was never able to really post on this site and I was forgotten. So I make a new thread to make my new arrival back at PokeCommunity. To reiterate a bit of info from my last post. I enjoy Pokemon since I was a kid, my first game was Crystal and then I got Red. I watched the first couple of seasons of the anime. Although I only liked the Kanto region in the anime. My favorite Pokemon game is Ruby. I enjoy anime and manga, reading and writing. Actually trying to write a story. Video games and RPing. I am currently learning the basis to make a kind of revamped future Kanto game based off of the ROM FireRed. My original title was Pokemon: Chrome Version or Pokemon: The Legend Continues. I hope to enjoy myself on this site. Hopefully I won't have to be forced to not psot here due to another computer virus.

Back