• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What starters should i get

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    I recently just re bought Emerald and Fire red and i might redo my platinum

I was thinking about

Squirtle
    Treecko

and maybe cheating on platinum just to get all the starters there ..... but thats my question why do people usually have to trade over Nintendo wifi to get some PLatinum starters ?????????? like a egg of the starter pokemon u choosed ????? can u breed a chimcar with another pokemon to get another chimcar

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I suggest picking charmander in fire red and mudkip in emerald. If you're going to restart platinum I suggest picking piplup or turtwig. ;D

By the way if you want more starters. just save ur game and trade ur pokemon to a different game then restart a new game again and again do the same thing always... chimchar + ditto = Chimchar

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Here's an idea. Get one starter, catch six others (five for pal park, one so you can transfer), transfer, and start a new game. repeat for all starters.

Back