• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF A Few Different Things

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
Years
  • Well the only thing I desperately need is a legitimate Shaymin. Eigaken (sp?) I guess is what that would be. I kinda also want another Arceus... I guess that's Eigaken too. Not sure. ANYWAY I have a ton of crap to offer. I'm just throwing stuff out here since I don't have my DS in front of me. I'll update the list w/ Natures & stuff later. And I may add an item on to the Pokemon you wanna be tradin'.

Shiny Ralts [UT?]
    Shiny [newborn] Charmander [therefore UT] (want something good for this)
    Shiny Crobat (Candied to 100)
    Shiny Roserade [Want something good for this]
    Shiny Gallade [Want something good for this too]
    4 Movie 07 Darkrai (2 Jolly Natures, both touched[lvl72 & lv53] & cloned, and 2 other different natures)
    3 PKTOPIA Electivires (cloned. Adamant nature. No Magnet)
    PKTOPIA Set w/ Respective items (Magnet, Light Ball, Charcoal)
    A bunch of Spiritombs (got bored and decided to breed them for about an hour. Almost a whole box full >_>)
    Starters (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, Turtwig, Chimchar, MAYBE Piplup)
    2 Vespiquen

That's all that I can really remember for now. I'll post more when I can look at my Pearl version. Thanks in advance if you can help me. I'll also accept other offers for anything I've posted above, but I just pointed out what I want/need at the top. Thanks in advance!

<Zacceh>

Zacceh

Years
  • I'll check that. I have to go to dinnar (just the way I spell it. Mostly for the lols) at some candy-pants restaurant tonight from about 7-9 EST tonight, and I'll only be home about 10 minutes before I have to leave to go eat. But I'll be able to check the nature and MAYBE tell it to you. Could I go ahead and get the specs. on the Shaymin in a PM?

Zacceh

Years
  • Vespiquen = semi-rare in my book, so a Skitty/Miltank/Glameow won't cut it.

@LostPikachuu: I'll take a lot of stuff for it, since I have time to breed them. Just make an offer :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Vespiquen = semi-rare in my book, so a Skitty/Miltank/Glameow won't cut it.

Then any Sinnoh starter or Skitty/Miltank/Glameow for a female of any other starter? Or maybe a Spiritomb?

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Spritomb as well, anything in my shop that interests you?

Maybe another Piplup for your shiny Ralts? I see you don't really want to part with the one you have so I can give you another :3

Zacceh

Years
  • I don't wanna part with my Piplup? Well crap, if I had known that I wouldn't have traded my Empoleon on the GTS.

Shiny Ralts was sold to M i n a t o for TRU Shaymin. Sorry. And I said Maybe piplup because I don't know if I have backups. I do.

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
  • I don't wanna part with my Piplup? Well crap, if I had known that I wouldn't have traded my Empoleon on the GTS.

Shiny Ralts was sold to M i n a t o for TRU Shaymin. Sorry. And I said Maybe piplup because I don't know if I have backups. I do.

That's what I meant, I could trade you more Piplups for something if you're interested :3

Zacceh

Years
  • Alright :) I'm a pretty patient guy. Any particular item you'd like? I'm not gonna give you like, a Poké Ball or something.

Zacceh

Years
  • If by extra, you mean 1, then yes :D
    But I'm perfectly fine trading it anyway :)
    What's your Friend Code? Mine is in my Signature.

Back