• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Face-off

What would happen between Tyranitar and Aggron

• Tyranitar would attack it and win.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Aggron would attack it and win.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • The would hug and kiss, awww ^w^!!!

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
  • I saw this show this summer on the Discover channel, animals of simular shape and size are put in scenarios were they would fight to the death. I wondered what would happen if 2 Pokemon of simular size and shape saw one another, would they fight to the death, run away, or hug and kiss?

Tyranitar V.S. Aggron

Tranitar - Tyranitar is so overwhelmingly powerful, it can bring down a whole mountain to make its nest. This Pokemon wanders about its mountains, seeking new opponents

Aggron (Ruby) - Aggron claims an entire mountain as its own territory. It mercilessly beats up anything that violates its enviornment. This Pokemon vigilantly patrols its territory all the time.

Scenario - Mountain side
    A lone Tyranitar wanders off looking for new turf to claim as its own, but this time, it may be biting off more than it can chew. Its claimed a mountain ruled over by a tough Aggron, whos just as dangerous. Tyranitar causes and earthquake, taking off a lare part of the mountain. Its porbably going to lay eggs or make a nest. Aggron feels the shockwave from the other side of the mountain, now angered, it moves in search of the intruder. Aggron meets Tyranitar on the other side, it sees how much damage Tyranitar has just done.​

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Interesting scenerio...

I'd base my judgement on both stats and who could learn stronger attacks that hte other is doubly weak to. Through that criteria, I'ddeclare Tyrantitar the winner.

Shigeru

Your Owner ;)
    Years
  • The winner would be Tyranitar. A Hyper Beam sent to Aggron would do alot of damage and if Aggron tried to use Double-Edge he'd probably kill himself. All of Aggron's other moves probably wouldn't do enough damage to take down Tyranitar while it's recharging. Then once Tyranitar's recharged, a simple bite could take out Aggron.

Years
  • If Aggron was at a decent level then Hyper-deam would not anything being that normal type moves are not-very affective to it, and neither is bite, sooo there goes that statigy.
    And if Aggron used earthquake on Tyranitar, there goes Tyranitar, bye bye.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Shigeru said:
    The winner would be Tyranitar. A Hyper Beam sent to Aggron would do alot of damage and if Aggron tried to use Double-Edge he'd probably kill himself. All of Aggron's other moves probably wouldn't do enough damage to take down Tyranitar while it's recharging. Then once Tyranitar's recharged, a simple bite could take out Aggron.
    Aggron has super resist against Normal and can take Bite. If Tyranitar Hyper Beamed, it wouldn't even phase Aggron. And Bite would be pathetic too. Aggron can Iron Tail and gets bonus from using a Steel attack. I still choose Tyranitar, it can learn Earthqauke on its own without a TM or breeding. Since its faster, 2 Earthquakes (which is x4 to Aggron) pretty much wins it Tyranitar. But hey, anything could happen.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It might be like actual fighting im not sure. If it is like actualy fighting then I'll go with tyranitar because he has the advantage over Aargon. <<not sure on exactly what advantage that is but it seams like he would XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tyranitar pwns Aggron.
    It stats are better, and its cooler...
    Aggron would just do some damage with Iron Tail, but Tyranitar would do 4x times that with Earthquake =p

Spike Razzor

Years
  • !Dragonite! said:
    Yea but Aargon could also do quite a big damage with its earthquake!
    Iron Tail would cause servre damage to Tyranitar. Aggrons attack power isn't that bad either, about 350 max. And with TMs and movetutour it is equally matched since it can SubPunch or use Thunderwave to slow down its opponent.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Aggron will kick Tyrannitar's rocky ***!

Oh... excuse me. I shouldn't have cussed, but I love Aggron! But Tyrannitar still rocks too!

Years
  • I have an idea, the winner of the battle before goes on again, and looking at the number of voted, tyranitar won, so lets find another match for tyranitar. *thinks* Rhydon?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • They'd hug and kiss! It's the media that has exploited them to be vicious killing machines. I'm sure if you really see one, they're just kind gentle beings with no bloodlust or want for violence. They'll be the Pokemon tree huggers XD

Back