• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Mocha Frappucino! (Do You Like Coffee?)

Do You Like It?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I'm In The Mood

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Only Specialty Coffee's - Mochas, Lattes, etc (Made with Espresso)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Only Normal Coffee

• Only If It's Cold

• Total voters

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
  • Okay, so, I admit it, I have a bit of a Cofee addiction... it's bad really. Espresso to be more spesific.
    Soo... do you like Coffee? Espresso? Lattes? Cappicuino?

I worked in a Coffee shop, so I love a lot of Coffee.. my favorite however, is an Iced Skinny Hazelnut Latte. You just can't beat it. I also like Starbucks Java Chip Frappicino. So good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's only bearable when it's mostly milk and contains about eight teaspoons of sugar, and even then I'll only take a few sips. I'd heard enough people say "ew it's bitter" about so many things that I seriously wonder what inclines them to enjoy coffee of any kind.

The only hot drink I like is hot chocolate... in milk, not water.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pure, black, bitter coffee is disgusting, but expresso drinks are rather good. I personally like mochas. ^_^

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I really don't like coffee at all. :/ It's way too bitter, even with milk. Tea's better, since you can add sugar to it. :D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Coffee? I hate it! I prefer Tea. At least then you can add stuff like loads of sugar! XD And then I prefer Aero's Hot Chocolate..........Ummmm......Hot Chocolate ^_^

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I can't stand coffee. I've never liked it. D=

We used to have a coffee percolator in the office where I worked, running all day. It used to make me nauseous.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Only decaffeinated. Caffeine does horrible things to me. Horrible, horrible things.

I usually take it with three or four sugars, though.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I LOVE iced Mocha with cream :} from Starbucks or Caffe Nero. Coffee is nice too.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Ugh, I can't stand the stuff. DX Even with sugar and cream it still tastes nasty to me.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hate coffee a lot. I cannot understand why people need coffee to stay awake. I can do it without coffee.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I only really like Speciality coffees. I don't know about that Orange crap you got in the title there, but a Mocha Frappucino is amazing. o3o

Back