• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
  • Hi, I'm new here
    I'm playing Pokémon games since the GB versions and am now playing Diamond and Platinum.
    My Diamond friend code is in my sig so add me, don't have my Platinum FC yet cause i just started a new game.

RedViper1990

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, RedViper1990. ^^ So you're a games veteran, huh? That gives you plenty to talk about on here: there are multiple games forums to discuss them, and a strategies forum for team building. ^^ I hope to see you around. :D

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I'll reply in your personal thread, too. lol

Nice to see you're on the Platinum board. :D We'll have to WiFi sometime in the near but distant future! ^^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Welcome to the site! I'm considered a "Games Veteran" too, I guess you could say. I've played and own most of the games back to RBY.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • lol, Ive played pokemon for awhile...since Crystal iirc.

Welcome to PC and <random formality stuff>.

Make sure you read the rules, cause its important >=[

Have a nice day ! (:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back