• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomicideCrunkMan

You just lost the game.
Years
  • Yes, HomicideCrunkMan has returned! All you adoring fangirls and fanboys can swoon now!
    I am working on my *new* PKMN Firered hack! I have NO idea how far the first alpha will go, let alone the name of it. So if anybody wants to help, please let me know.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This would be better placed in the Leave of Absence thread, since you can post in there stating that you've returned if it's been less than 30 days. With that, you can't make a Returning thread unless you've been gone longer than that time period. Since you have stopped by and made posts a few days ago, as well as random days in August, I'm gonna have to close this up. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back