• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    Hey everyone new member here. Im starting to edit a pokemon rom and make it into my own unique game, this seems like a pretty good community. Hope to get to know everyone :D

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Hey there! This is a really good community. I have a feeling your ROM is going to be popular :)

Hope you have a good time here!

HashBrownJM

Decade-Old League Champion
    Years
  • A ROM? Do you take programming classes in school or are you just piecing it together as you learn more?

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • Hi there Socal!

Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums. =DD ( I'm glad that you joined )

Your starting to edit a pokemon rom huh? Well that's pretty great to know. Good luck with it. =P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If ROM hacking is your game, then you've definitely found the right place. PC boasts one of the better hacking communities out there, after all.

Getting to know everyone on this board would be a little difficult, but good luck becoming well-known, nonetheless. You seem like a friendly enough chap, I'm sure you won't have any troubles making friends.

Good luck with your gaming endeavors, Socal. o/

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums Socal! I'm sure you'll love it here at PC. Now make yourself at home, ok?

Back