• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Before reporting...

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • So bascially what I'm trying to ask is this. Before i even report anyone like for example. If he/she was spamming on a thread would I just report to them right away? Or like if their thread was meaningless like say they wrote the wrong topic on the wrong section would i report that?

so basically all I'm trying to say is how do I report should I report people in the right way?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • If someone's spamming up a thread, then yeah you report. >_> And yeah, if someone posted a thread in the wrong section then that is against the rules, so naturally it should be reported. o3o

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • You should report as much as you can, as it helps the community by letting the staff know of problems in a thread, PM, VM, or blog comment, or blog entry. But don't go overboard with it.
    And don't report for the slightest mistake, either.

And to answer your questions, yes to both.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Trust me, it does help. A lot. By the way, if it's the thread that you want to report, just report the first post. It'll be handled then. :3

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Alright. I understand what you all mean now. Mods if you think this thread is no longer needed you may as well close it.

Back