• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thought's Gallery \o/

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
  • So, Ive recently started using Gimp again and tried to 'understand' those guides in the resources so yea... Ill usually update it with 1 or 2 at a time so... enjoy what I have to offer ! ^^

And of course, this can't be done without renders from Planet Renders ^^

My First One
    yea.jpg

Obviously, it didn't turn out THAT great but meh, it's my little stamp in my progress down the road of art ^^.

Dark Azelf's Banner
    Dark_Azelf.jpg

With a tad more knowledge under my belt and a few more brushes, I set out to make one for D_A !! I was quite pleased with the result ^^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    IkeBanner.jpg

I obviously spent too much time on this one >>

ITS ELL, AAAAAAAAAAAAAa no more title from now on >>
    Student162.jpg

My latest one and I made this in a few minutes but still, I like it nonetheless ^^

And this concludes my pitiful gallery which fill up nonetheless, thanks for dropping by (:

Back