• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Finders needs mappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Hey guys! I really need mappers for my game Pokemon Finders. I am not that great of a mapper. So could somebody please post if they want to help. There will be certain privelages. Such as being in the game, being a staff member, and probably a mystery gift event...as soon as I get it working..ANYWAYS

Please show proof of work.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Hey guys! I really need mappers for my game Pokemon Finders. I am not that great of a mapper. So could somebody please post if they want to help. There will be certain privelages. Such as being in the game, being a staff member, and probably a mystery gift event...as soon as I get it working..ANYWAYS

Please show proof of work.
    Hey Variety I can be a mapper, I am a beginner but I can still map nonetheless. If you give me like a sketch or beta of a map I can surely redo it. Right now I don't have any proof of work but I will tonight. There is one question though- What kind of tilesets do you want?

Lusidea

Lolwut
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Id love the job

This is version 2 i think of the first route off my online game im working on

Please note that this isnt designed for a game, its designed for a text based game.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Id love the job

This is version 2 i think of the first route off my online game im working on

Please note that this isnt designed for a game, its designed for a text based game.

Good map, but can you map in RMXP?

Also, I would need the maps in FRLG graphics.

Lusidea

Lolwut
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Thats what it was mapped in, and if I had the tileset I could.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Asking for help by creating a new thread is not allowed.
    Ask for help in your games thread, or here:
    Game Development Team Recruitment - it's a sticky thread.

I wish ya luck in getting help, but please follow the rules and guidelines of this section (also a sticky thread), if you are unclear on them, please check them out. It will only take up 5 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back