• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Action Replay for GBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
Years
  • I am interested in purchasing Action Replay Max, which is a way to use cheat codes. I'd like to do it in order to get rare Pokemon (such as Shinys or Legendaries, more specifically a Shiny Mew).

I just am unfamiliar with how this works. Is Action Replay like a game cartridge? Is this the thing that I would need to buy? After I buy it, where exactly do I get the codes for the Pokemon I desire?

Sorry I sound like such a newb, but I'm old now and completely out of the loop on all this stuff. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't know much about the Action Replay, but yes, it should fit into the game like a cartridge and there will be another port for you to plug the game into it so that it can add in the cheats. Where to get the codes for them, I'm not sure. Google it. Unfortunately, this section isn't really the right place to ask. Google and Wikipedia are your friends.

Le lock;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back