• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC (:

SSLaertes

Stealthy Strategist
Years
  • What's up, another newbie to the forum :P
    I just started up a new game of platinum and was looking for a forum that is helpful in filling up the national dex, interested in Wifi Battles and such.
    I been playing pokemon since the color series and picked it back up after hearing the remakes of gold and silver were coming soon.
    I hope to have much fun in this community and meet many nice pokeplayers
    (lol dork moment)
    If you would like to chat just PM or if you would like to help me fill out that dex, let me know.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    OMG!!! A new member *dies*

Hai there! hahahahaha, welcome to PC!
    Good to see you here.
    Read the rules and have fun!
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    End of greetings.

Maiev

// corazon elegante;~
    Years
  • Why, Hello there! ;3

Welcome to PokeCommunity, ;D
    If you have any questions about D/P/PL please go to the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Section. ^_^
    Anyway. Have fun and please stay active. C:

SSLaertes

Stealthy Strategist
    Years
  • Thanks for all the welcoming Hellos everyone (:
    It will be interesting to see how things work with people that have played the pokemon series a bit more indepthly then I have.
    EV training is definitely an interest to me. I'll try to stay as Active as I can (:

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, read the rules, have fun, the usual. The forum is popular for it's WI-fI section, so you'll like it here.​

Back