• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr!

Bex

She said pud then ding!!
Years
  • Haithur.

xD I'm Bex and I just joined out of randomness, I am currently watching pokemon from the start because when I was little I only ever watched season 1 and that was it.
    I can name all 151 by heart, finished the Red, Blue and Yellow gameboy games with my eyes shut (actually, I did test this and I was going pretty well).

I'm not sure how old people are going to be around here, but I'm 18 Dx

Soyah, I'm up to season 7. (OHMYGOSH WHY DID MISTY HAVE TO LEAVE!?!?!?!?!)
    May is a little bleh compared to Misty, but her pokemon have got some personality at least.

I have snuck a peek at Season 11 because it's on foxtel and I like Dawn more than May already. Contests are awesome too! A very nice twist of events.

Gosh, I've rambled on for a while O___o

So the basics of me:
    Name: Bex
    Favoruite TV show: Fairly OddParents (forthewin!)
    Favourite Pokemon: Slowbro/Vaporeon/Arcanine
    Coordinator or Trainer: Probably go with trainer even though contests look cool.

lv.100 Lugia

pσkєnєrds
    Years
  • Dude im 14 and I think im too old for this but 18???
    Lol anyway nice to meet you and make sure to read the rules :P
    See ya around
    Bro

Years
  • You're most definetly not too old for this. There are other fans your age, you just have to seek them out. I promise. ; ) Anyway, welcome to PC!!

Bex

She said pud then ding!!
    Years
  • I hide the fact I play pokemon at school since there are bullies ;D

xD I'm not at school anymore... though, I doubt I'd hide the fact I was watching pokemon anyway.
    I even have what episode I'm up to as my msn name so I don't forget -.-

Back