• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating a Pokeball [~Revived~]

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Yep, it strikes again. ;) Last time, it was quite popular, and so it returns. You know the gist, create a Pokeball you would like to see in the next pokemon games. :D

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Black ball:

Captures all ghost and dark type pokemon without fail

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    This is my PokeBall I just made. It's just for fun though.

If it was a real PokeBall though, it would double your catch rate against all Dragons and Water-types. :D

Ayselipera

If the wild pokemon breaks free the poke ball restores itself and continually lets me use it until it captures the pokemon. Only in a perfect world :(

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Pester Ball -- 1X; with each successive use, Pester Ball's chance to capture a Pokemon increases by 100% (1X, 2X, 4X, 8X, etc.).

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Pester Ball -- 1X; with each successive use, Pester Ball's chance to capture a Pokemon increases by 100% (1X, 2X, 4X, 8X, etc.).
    Man, I was going to say that but would've called it the Combo Ball. Might as well re-use the name, though...
    • Combo Ball- double catch rate against dual-typers
    • Darwin Ball- 1x against basic stage, 2x against second-stage, 4x against third-stage captures
    • Solar Ball- more effective during brighter times of day, 6x effective during the effect of Sunny Day

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    the "Boo Boo Ball"

One of those little baby boo boo balls that capture any baby pokemon without fail. Also it will make any babe pokemon like you better, because of this little "Boo Boo Ball"

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • Hmmm..I got some good ideas, Hear it is-

1. Bamboo Ball- Captures any Grass type pokemon within 3 turns.
    2 Elect Ball- It works batter on Electric-Type places,Like Power plant and things like that.
    3. Glass Ball- Its a Crystal-Kind ball,When used pokemons can't see where its coming from.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Gamble Ball: 8x effective. However, if it fails to capture the target. it randomly does one of the following:
    Restores 1/4th HP
    Restores one move's PP
    Cures any status ailment.

RS Ball: Contains an event Jirachi (kinda like the GS ball was meant to be in the anime)

Random Ball:Works as anyone of the other balls in the user's bag, chosen randomly. Of course, there will an extremely complicated formula to determine the probability, whose parameters are the ball's effectiveness and the no. of that ball currently in the bag. Works as an ordinary Pokeball if there less than 5 different types of balls in the bag.

Attract Ball: has 3x effectiveness if target's HP is the opposite as that of the leading Pokemon.

Influence Ball: Effectiveness varies with the leading Pokemon's happiness.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Personal Ball ~ The Pokeballs colors will adapt to be the same colors and patterns as the Pokemon captured with it. It starts of all white.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Punch Ball - makes capturing fighting type pokemon easier (3X)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Crappy Ball: It will have a 100% capture rate against crappy pokemon. xP
    Glitch Ball: This ball will enable you to catch a glitched pokemon without fail. It will only work with glitches though.

(My balls aren't useful really. xD)

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
  • Sleep Ball
    This would be a weak Pokeball, but if the Pokemon broke out (or even if it was caught) the Pokemon would fall asleep. This would make catching powerful Pokemon a bit easier. There could also be other Pokeballs for different status conditions.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Destruction Ball - Has low catch rate (10%), but when the Pokemon breaks free, Groudon would rise from the ground and capture that thing for you.

Dual Ball - When a Pokemon breaks free from this ball, the battle will end and the wild Pokemon will become yours.

Revive Ball - A Pokemon in this ball will be revived when fainted during battle. It is the same to a normal Pokeball in catching.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • Christmas Ball: 1 only
    Catches any pokemon without fail on christmas day. (given out as a christmas event item)

Winter Ball: Doubles the catch rate of Ice pokemon.

Poison Ball: Doubles rate of catching pokemon when poisoned.

Burnt Ball: Doubles rate of catching pokemon when Burnt

Frozen Ball: Doubles rate of catching pokemon when Frozen

Paralize Ball: Doubles rate of catching pokemon when Paralized.

Sleep Ball: Doubles rate of catching pokemon when put to Sleep.

Confuse Ball: Doubles rate of catching pokemon when confused.

Attract Ball: Doubles rate of catching pokemon when pokemon attracted to your pokemon.

Note: All the status effect balls catch rate were off if pokemon is cured of status effect.

Years
  • Attract Ball: has 3x effectiveness if target's HP is the opposite as that of the leading Pokemon.
    So... the Love Ball, but 3x instead of 8x? XD; (I'm assuming you meant gender, since I'm not sure how HP can be opposite.)

Risk Ball: 4x better than a Pokeball, but causes the user's pokemon to lose 1/5 their HP if it fails.
    Annoying Ball: 3.5x better than a Pokeball, but makes captured pokemon unhappy.
    Mirror Ball: 3x more effective on pokemon of the same type, and 5x on pokemon of the same species.

Back