• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IIiiiiiii'm sorta..new. I came back.

PhoenixChild

The returned.>:P
Years
  • Well, umm. You see.
    I was a member here a while back, a waaay while back, like proabaly the beginning of spring 2009. (Maybe more, can't remember) I don't remember my username or password. So I rejoined here and will post here permanently.>:P

Umm, so my name is PhoenixChild. I'm also from Poke Epiphany forums. Everyone there calls me PC. So it's ok if you call me that.xD;
    I rejoined here earlier at school, and my school blocks pictures so that's why I had to wait a while till I get home and customize my profile, avatar ect.

I have a short temper problem and tend to over react on things and breathe heavily.xD; I know I have a problem just get #%(& use to it. Just kidding.:P
    I'm a genius (lol) at 8th grade...which is imo one of the most hardest years espacilly when you have 1 year left to go to high school. My middle school days run fast.

Yeah you proabaly didn't read all of that.:P If you didn't, your lucky this time b/c if you didn't read it and you aren't lucky you'll be

<cenzorshipargh>

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I can look up your old username if you still wanna use that account, however I have no way of finding out the password. D:

Regardless, welcome back to PC, PhoenixChild!

Awesome Lance theme. (b ' ')b

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Cool Lance theme.

PokeSpecial fan maybe? Based on the Lance image in your sig.

Welcome~

pyro_03

I'm the master of my own world
    Years
  • welcome back to pokecommunity.....
    you can add me as a friend if you want to.......... :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Apart from a cool theme, you also possess a really cool name! Whoa dude. You really rocked! ;D

Welcome (back) to the Pokecommunity forums PheonixChild. I hope that you have a lot of fun here. n_n

Back