• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon of the week!

Pokemon of the Week!

• Wartortle

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Raichu

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Skitty

• Dragonair

• Shedinja

• Beautifly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chansey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Vote for you you think should be the pok'emon of the week!The poll will be updated every week,so start voting,you can discuss also why that pokemon should be PKMN of the week,or say who you voted for.

Also you can give ideas on who should be a canidate for the next week.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Shedinja's wonder guard makes it incredibly powerful...unless it is against a pok?mon with a flying/rock/dark move or a foresight/fighting attack combo...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    Shedinja's wonder guard makes it incredibly powerful...unless it is against a pok?mon with a flying/rock/dark move or a foresight/fighting attack combo...
    or ghost, or toxic, or leech seed, or will o wisp, or struggle, or sandstorm, or spike, or a lot of stuff...

^_^ *annoys the heck out of Tmbjr*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Erm... since Ninjask > everything... Shedinja should also have some sort of glory with its amazing ability, yet a lot of Pokemon have Rock Slide which quashes its hopes. But who cares. Shedinja can pwn all the rest of them, and is the greatest catching thingymabob for legendary Pokemon at least. ^_^

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    This isn't going to well,can someone close this?unless anyone else wants to update the PKMN of the week?

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    Dragonair. I find it to be the most beautiful Pokemon in existance, and whoever nominated the Pokemon for this week must have great tastes to put it up there.

Back