• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you in the series now?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • lol I'm a bit confused. i always thought that the US was ahead of the UK but it appears not so. Our most recent episode was 'Tree's a crowd' we get a new ep each Sunday. Where is everyone else (lol i know if there are anyone who lives in Japan, they'll of course be ahead, but how can we be ahead of the US) is this true?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • the UK passed the US up a little while ago...but I thought they were just one week ahead of us...

anyways, here in the US, the most recent episode we saw was "Ruin With a View"...I hate the dubbed episode names lately >.<

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I live in Australia, and we've seen up to... "Lapras of Luxury", I think. They took it off after that episode, so we haven't even seen all of Master Quest.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Gee, i should move to the UK! *gets into the Atlantic Ocean and starts dog paddling to the UK* ill make it! ill make it!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    the UK passed the US up a little while ago...but I thought they were just one week ahead of us...

anyways, here in the US, the most recent episode we saw was "Ruin With a View"...I hate the dubbed episode names lately >.<
    They are always badly dubbed!

I'm not even Orange Islands yet! Stupid Hong Kong and UK.
    And my school refused to buy "sky channel" so I have to watch that yucky SMTV! *volmits*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    Well, I can't be of much help. I'm currently on a road with many potholes.
    Make sure you don't fall in one of them then!

You come from Canada? Wow! Some of my friends lives in Canada!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    Really? Where in Canada do these friends live? I might know one of them [or atleast live near one].
    Well, 3 of them lives in Toronto, don't know about the othes, I have to ask my mother.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Gee, i should move to the UK! *gets into the Atlantic Ocean and starts dog paddling to the UK* ill make it! ill make it!
    lol Hmmmm now thats a first! Normally its me left wishing i lived in the US. At least u had the 4th movie in the cinema (*coughs* poorly distributed, but none the less). Also u have a pokemon center! :( even if you haven't visited it knowing would be enough for me (well not true if there was one anywhere on the same landmass I'd probably be living in it :p).

I feel soz for everyone behind. I know what its like (kinda, maybe not as bad) and it can get really frustrating sometimes. None the less you all have some fab episodes to look forward too.

Now I'm gonna go back to wondering if Drake of Hoenn elite four will be somehow renamed in Advanced series or related some how to Drake of the orange cup....hmmmm......hmmmmm

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • We had a Tail with a Twist yesterday. It was about Jesse's capture of Seviper, and Treecko's training when it lost after trying to protect Torchic. Very cute. Treecko can jump big heights!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • NEWS:
    ATV revealed that it will start showing the 54th episode of Indigo League on 24th November,2003 in Hong Kong. =.=

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • igtica said:
    whoa ur so far behind! I feel sorry for you! but then u have so much to look forward to!
    Ya! Hong Kong is rubbish.
    And my school doesn't want to buy Sky1 channel! (the channel that shows PM in UK.)
    And I have to watch that rubbish SMTV gold or what ever it is called.
    Which is showing those episodes that Hong Kong already had 3 years ago.

Back