• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Email Accident

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Hello. So I just joined here, and I was told account activation was required and that an email to do so was sent to my email address. Well I don't like using my main email so I put in my MSN account that I don't really use and I typed .MSN. I found out while resetting it's password(like I said, I don't really use it,so I forgot the password) that its actually .hotmail. So I changed it and verified the change but I still need the account activation and I don't know how to resend it.

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Oh, that's interesting I was told it had to be done by email although I was surprised that it allowed me to post because my intention had been to make it tell me I was not allowed to post so it might ask me to resend the email.

Ok well thanks.

Back