• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Quite Minor

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    I was thinking that we should have a little symbol, like where it shows your E-Mail, Gamertag etc., but one for Pokemon game Friend Codes. This is so it doesn't take up as much space in your sig or you just can't be bothered to tell anyone when they ask for it...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You could just set your profile to that and it would come up on the left hand side under your age and everything. You can set up your email on your profile page where people can email you.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Well one of the ways people have been doing that is to use the code with an imgae. :>

what you do is you take an image, we'll use this one
    pokeball.png
    but this'll work with any image or text, that you want the secret text to appear on when you roll over the icon. Then you put the title tag on each side minus the space of course so it looks something like this:

[titl e=][i mg]http://pkmn.net/games/frlg/sprites/pokeball.png[/im g][/title]

The last bit is simple. Do you see the space after the = sign? That's where you type your friend code. :3 You put the code there, remove the spaces and then~ *drumroll*

pokeball.png

and viola. :> You have your friend code hidden but visible and it takes up less space~

tl;dr version
    Spoiler:

n_n; I hope this is what you're asking for.

Back