• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New in Town =p

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm new the forums and just wanted to say that I look forward to discussing with everyone about different things and plan to be a everyday active member.

I also have a question though right off the bat.

I tried posting a thread in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum section and it said something about 15 posts and it wouldn't let me post the thread.

If that's so, why can I post this thread?

Anyway, good to be here :)

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • I am new as well but in my history with forums certain threads require a bit more decorum to use, so this may be a PC method of making sure there aren't a bunch of random threads piling up in there, especially since that's the area a new member would imediately flock to.

As for you, it's good to see you here, and please enjoy your stay.

Years
  • Yeah, I figured that would be the reason, and that's quite understandable.

Thanks for the help. I just had a few questions and I need some advice but it belongs in a different section =/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeeah, to be able to do certain things here you'll need 15 posts first. IE: Making a thread in certain area, posting links, posting pictures, etc.. also some areas require that your thread be looked over by a mod before it shows up on the forum.

If you ever have questions feel free to ask staff members, you don't have to go through the trouble of making a thread.
    Just PM one of us. :D

Also, with all that aside.. welcome to PC, Syked! \o/

Have fun here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Well hi there! I've been here for a while, although I haven' been so active lately. I know you'll enjoy Pokécommunity!

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Hey there! Just about all of the people here are friendly (aside from a few stingy grammar people), so you'll have no problems making friends. Get settled in soon and start contributing!

On a side note, you can stop by the PokeAnimate Shop in Pixel Projects for a cool avatar!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back