• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Non-Supporters cannot self-moderate replies on blogs.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I think what he's saying is that everywhere else on the site, member or supporter, you can moderate what you say by editing and fixing say a typo or soft deleting your post if you later deem it worthless. I know blogs are for supporters but members can moderate them and typos might really bother the poster if they care about that sort of thing. Myself, I would hate to have to post twice to say 'oh I forgot to mention this' when I could edit that in instead. ^^;

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm...I don't think it could hurt to allow members to delete/edit their own comments at least. (as well as others' comments on their own blog, if they have one)

But, if the staff has a reason for not allowing those permissions, then I'm sure they'll gladly explain them to us.

Back