• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    Nothing special but because I just registered I figured I better say hello and introduce myself etc. I'm Nathan, I'm 13 and live in NSW, Australia. I'm not exactly a fanatic when it comes to Pokemon but I do enjoy it a fair bit.

Years
  • Hey Nathan :D

Is there, by any chance, that you like the pokémon Spoink? :O Thats what your name reminds me of.

Welcome to PokéCommunity :D This is the place to be if you enjoy pokemon; whether its just a teeennnyy bit, or heaps like some of those people here with five stars on their trainer card. That black trainer card that makes the pokémon Nurse say a different phrase :D

Well by coincidence I happen to be someone with five stars on my game :D and ooh. I'm from NSW too :D

Remember to get acquainted with the rules of this forum. :D They aren't that hard to follow, if you've read them :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    Hey Nathan :D

Is there, by any chance, that you like the pokémon Spoink? :O Thats what your name reminds me of.

Welcome to PokéCommunity :D This is the place to be if you enjoy pokemon; whether its just a teeennnyy bit, or heaps like some of those people here with five stars on their trainer card. That black trainer card that makes the pokémon Nurse say a different phrase :D

Well by coincidence I happen to be someone with five stars on my game :D and ooh. I'm from NSW too :D

Remember to get acquainted with the rules of this forum. :D They aren't that hard to follow, if you've read them :3

Thanks, you wouldn't happen to live in Coffs Harbour by any chance would you?
    I've read the rules of the forum, and no, I hate Spoink. :p.
    GIRATINA FTW!!!!!

Back