• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time no see

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
Years
  • Wow, I stumbled upon this place when looking for a Pokémon forum and started to make an account, only to learn I already had one! Apparently a long time ago I made one on here and abandoned it only after three short posts. Well, now I plan to stick around and make some friends!

A little bit about me... Well, I love Pokémon. I'm sure you could have guessed that pretty easy though, huh? I have most of the games, missing a few here and there. I draw a lot and I guess I'm okay at it. I don't always draw Pokémon, but I do some times. I enjoy role playing very much, and writing is a favorite past time of mine. As for my personality... I'm not a very good judge of myself. I guess you could say I can be nice, but I'm also very stubborn at times.

Well, I hope to make some friends on here! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Wow, I stumbled upon this place when looking for a Pokémon forum and started to make an account, only to learn I already had one!
    That's the first time I've heard something like that. xD;

Anyways, welcome (back) to PC, Sunalli. I hope that you'll have a lot of fun here. And as Sakari said, be sure to read the rules(and don't forget the FAQ too! xD).

Have fun around the forums, then. :D

Back