• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon Holiday

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • A day dedicated to pokemon. What events will be held on this day, what is the date of this day, will they celebrate in school? Or will everyone take a day off.

psh if it were up to me I would put the old pokemon series on mostly all the channels, and the 1st movie on like at 7pm xDDD a perfect day to celebrate it would be March 16 (or april because of tests)

xDD so how would you make your pokemon holiday right?

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • mine would be September 24th, for no reason at all.

On this day, all the kiddies get out of school, people surprise one another with packs of pokemon cards, special hacked games, cheat books, DVDs, video games, plushies, and other pokemon gizmos.

Pokemon will be the only thing showed all day, what order they go in will be voted online by viewers. The night will be dedicated to the movies, starting with the first one at 6.

And of course, everyone will dance around the 4-10 foot tall decortated pokeball in their living room

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • No, the holiday will go for a week. starting whatever day the original japan games were released. kiddies are off school for the whole week. All they show all week is all the episodes from pokemon and all the movies. People give each other pokemon merchandise. Near the end of the week they release a new spin off game, and reveal a new pokemon. Or maybe if they've made a hew region, then it gets revealed through this week. They have big pokemon celebrations through all the towns and cities, with pokemon merchandise to be sold, pokemon card tournaments, pokemon battles, rides, pokemon sound track music etc. And on the last night huge fire works display, like the ones on the anime where they're in the shape of pokemon heads

Ayselipera

Well the date should be either when the games first came out or when the show first aired. Seeing as how I really don't feel like looking those up I'll just throw the holiday in September because that month doesn't have many popular holidays in it.

September 4th sounds good to me. About two weeks before the holiday there would be an online vote for favorite episodes. The top however many that can fit within a days schedule will play for the whole day. I guess a parade with pokemon floats and balloons wouldn't be bad either. :)
    A little tradition would be to buy a pack of cards for yourself or even give it to others as a gift.

Back