• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON PARALLEL (Working Tittle)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    POKEMON PARALLEL (Working Tittle)

I have begun working on my very first pokemon game.

STORY when the game starts you aand your freind about to get your first pokemon from profecer oak. when you walk into his lab you find his assistants huddled around what looks to be a rift in time and space. They explain that a strange pokemon, that profecer oak was chacing, opened it and proceded to run through it with profecer oak in persuit. They then say that they wish somone would go through and help proffecer oak. After hearing this your freind turns to you and convinces you to go with him and help proffecer oak. When you go through you find professer oak and a strange man in a lab that looks much like the one that you just left. When you talk to proffecer oak him and his mysterious freind (Profecer Kao) tells you that the strange pokemon has escaped and that you have entered a parallel world to the one you are from. he also explains that the way back is blocked and that if you ever want to see your home again you need to hunt down the strange pokemon that opened the portal in the first place. with that said Proffecer Kao decides to give you and your freind a Pokemon that he has captured to help in the journy. Proffecer Oak (being the curious old man that he is) asks you to take a pokedex with you and document the species of pokemon that you find.

(please give me suggestions for the story line)

POKEMON: I am currently creating all the pokemon that you will find in the game please post your sprites only if they are good (no 2-year old looking drawings please). I have currently made all the sprites for the fire and grass starters and just need the water one. i need all evolutions of it so if you could post all of them that would be very helpfull.

P.S.- i also plan on tying the digital world and some digimon into the game. Any digimon sprites will be extremely helpfull.

Please post any suggestions that you might have.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    First
    Don't mix digimon and pokémon, the games play so different, and the artwork is so different it's a terrible idea.

Second
    How would you know something is a rift in space and time by looking at it?! Seriously that bugs me.

Third
    Use better grammar.

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
  • I agree with Poeman your spelling and grammar needs work, or at least make it better in game. Also, the assistants part is weird, What are they doing that made you notice it is the time/space thing? Floating in mid-air? Overall it seems like a great game and I wish you luck on it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Sorry about the grammar my first post, I didn't really think that it would matter all that much if had "improper grammar" as long as there were no spelling mistakes in-game. And oak only tells you that it's a rift in time and space when he is explaining to you where you are. Oak knows because him and Kao have already discussed it. Again sorry for the bad grammar.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    IDK, it can work, it will be hard though, Come On, Square Enix mixed Disney and Final Fantasy to create a masterpiece, Kingdom Hearts. 2 totally different stories and ideas and style, but they made it work and It surpassed most games. If you have the will, you can do it.

Back