• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fusions

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
  • I like the two black ones of I think Sableye and Matagross. They looke like they could be the Heartless from KH. Good job on all of them, and keep it up!

The Sora one is really cool! I want it!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • those are orginals i made them myself and recoulred myself.i got the icons from pokemonelite2000 and how do i repostion them well hard to explain just request and ill make you a sprite.heres some more as well.the ones beneath the line are somebody elses but i recoulored them.im not gonna use them and most of the credit goes to them anyways so here ya go.oh and deathby the second one is a solrock.

Last edited:

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • sorry to double post but heres another sora its brendan really.also heres a sprite that is kairi but really may.

Last edited:

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • thanks personally i like my kh ones well because i love kh!i do requests as well anybody have any?also heres another kh sprite this time its rikku!

Last edited:
    Back