• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I came. Here.

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2011
Hey! I'm Shakespeare and I...uh, joined. Today! My favourite Pokemon is Shroomish. And, uh... hi!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Shakespeare? Nice, it's interesting that that username wasn't taken. xD

Welcome welcome, Shakespeare!

Hope you have some awesome times here at PC. :D

Judging from your avatar, are you planning to nab a copy of Heart Gold/Soul Silver when they release?

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Welcome to PC!
You better live up to your name, I have high expectations from you.
>;]

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2011
Shakespeare? Nice, it's interesting that that username wasn't taken. xD

Welcome welcome, Shakespeare!

Hope you have some awesome times here at PC. :D

Judging from your avatar, are you planning to nab a copy of Heart Gold/Soul Silver when they release?

I thought the username would be taken, I had my fingers crossed while signing up XD

Yup, I'm actually going to get both than get another when I finish them both. Double the Pokemon XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I commend you for your truly Shakespearean way of catching my eye with your thread title. XD

Welcome to the most addictive corner of the internet ever, behave yourself and don't drink the water. ^_^

Back