• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!!

Yukima

Mad Scientist
Years
  • Hello everyone!

I'm new here! I've actually been lurking around this forum for several years, especially in the ROM Hacking section and the threads for Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal. But I only now decided to finally REGISTER!

I've been interested in the Pokemon ROM Hacking scene for a very long time, long before 3rd gen and back when G/S hacks were regularly being made. I've experimented a lot on my own with changing little things in G/S, like graphics and text and such, but I never really progressed beyond that. I'd like to try hacking a 3rd gen game like Ruby or FireRed, and I've spent a lot of time reading through the hacking tutorials here, but I know very little about spriting, mapping or scripting. I'll likely be asking a LOT of questions, but I'll try to make them worthwhile!

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Hi welcome, we're very excited about the new generation. I hope you enjoy your time here. Nice to meet you :)

WasNotMe

Charliezard is hot... >_<
    Years
  • Questions tend to be just dandy aslong as you read what's around before hand xP Most people are nice but there's always gonna be a fair few jerks who think they own the place, you just stick to your progressionations and ignore those imbecilic losers and talk to the nice people.
    When it comes to learnin' though, reading isn't enough you've gotta try before you ask or you'll get too used to being spoonfed hacks.
    Either way, welcome to PC have a jolly good time

Back