• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Eevee Evlotion Problem!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo

Beware My Choco-Fire!
Years
  • I wanted a umbreon so i got my egg hatched eevee to max friendship (he was level 10 for anyone that wants to know) waited intill night time and traded but no evolution! what the!!!! anyway did i do anything wrong????

P.s: Were is houndour in leafgreen!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    liked the new trainer given to ?
    any way colosseum has espeon and umbreon

not sure if altering cave exists or not

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i think once u trade with frlg the time messes up and is irrelivent

i heard u could get all pokemon colosseum pokemon in altering cave

where is altering cave?

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    You don't trade Eevee to get it to evolve into either Umbreon or Espeon if that helps.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Altering Cave is in the Five Island region but you have to go through a large amount of freaking mazes to get there. And evne then, Houndour won't appear unless you know how to change the Pokemon inside the cave. Until you figure out how, only Zubats will appear. I'm not sure how to change the Pokemon inside, but some people say it involves the Wireless Communicator.

The question regarding the Eevee has been answered on many occasions now. Yu have to trade your Eevee over to RS and evolve it there. Just remember that happiness levels reset when you trade a Pokemon.

And use Simple Questions next time...

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back