• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, again! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Hey, it's me again, I joined during June last year but never got to posting here again. Since my visit I've started my second year or further education and became an administrator of another Pokémon Site.

Hopefully this time I'm here to stay, and get involved more. Not a lot has changed since my last visit, I still adore Shaymin, Rotom and a variety of others.

See ya'll soon, Muha~

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    Well welcome bacK : ) I'm new 2 : P
    I think it's kinda wrong to put out ''commersials'' in ya sig ...
    xD

Well, hope ya stay ^^
    I hope I will stay myself : o

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome, I hope you have a good stay too!

From what I understand, the rules say you can have a link in your signature, but you may not post advertisements elsewhere.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah, you're fine with the advertisement in your signature, Lord Muha. Nothing wrong with a little, shameless advertising in one's signature if that's what you so choose to do.

Great to have you back, my man. Hope you do decide to get more involved. :D

Stick around for a while this time, m'kay?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Thanks for the clarification, Lawrence. Just noticed I made a fail in my signature. =/

I'm glad to be back, although I was never really here, if you get me. I shall be here for a while however. :D

Back