• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the board (duh)

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Hey, I'm new here, just joined today. My big purpose for coming here was to download some cool ROM hacks I'd heard about on another forum, like Toxic Purple. Uh, I've played at least one game from every generation of pokemon, and currently own Pearl and Platinum, as well as sharing FireRed with my sister. I like the first few seasons of the anime, but stopped watching after Johto really. I'm psyched about the release of HG/SS because G/S/C were my favorite games. I guess that's all in the way of introducing myself.

pikafrogman

gomu gomu no fruit user
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    sup welcome i also am new here and my little bro just died. so agian welcome.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Whoa, your brother died? Dang, that's harsh, man. I'll remember to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Hey I'm also new. Nice to meet you, and sorry for the guy that lost his brother. I know what it's like to lose someone dear to you.

Back