• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hello everyone! Well, my name is Elesha, I am 20 years old and I live in the UK. I have been a fan of Pokemon for several years now. My two favourite Pokemon are Eevee and Espeon. ^^ I'll admit I haven't watched the anime in a while but I do play the games for the ds. I have all the games for the ds and a couple of the games for the nintendo wii.

Apart from being a big Pokemon fan I am also a fan of Beyblade as well.
    My hobbies include writing fanfics (I am currently working on a Pokemon fanfic featuring my own character, Rosie.) art, dancing, singing, gymnastics, swimming and reading. My favourites are the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and anything by Jaqualine Wilson.

I am currently at college studying food service NVQ, Customer care, health and safety, ICT Clait and skills for life. I also work in a fish resturant.

I am looking forward to meeting you all. ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • College student powers activate! o/\o

I actually have a friend studying Food Science here at my university, and I'm pretty sure she does more work than I do almost every night. It puts my Education degree to shame by comparison. >:

Any who, glad to have you on board, my dear. Hope you're able to make time in your busy schedule to frequent us as often as you can. I know it becomes a hassle even for me sometimes, and I don't currently have a job. :x

Enjoy yourself~

kingjay99

you cant get better then me
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    :O smart colledge peplez. me only 8th... *bows to smarter people* but i coul kick both of your butt with my kickButt pokemon.(I think i could but i most likely couldn't)
    Is that a challenge mr kingjay99? If so then you're on! :) Oh, and welcome to the forum! ;)
    :) i was never called mr. before. (even though i'm 14 and 5' 9") but my pokemon suck right know. if i had my old team i could but i restarted last week. I'm only too sunnyshore city right now. thanks for the welcome:).

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Nice to meet you both! ^^ Glad to be on board!

I'm actually a residential college student.

Oh really? Food science is the catering side isn't it? Sorry, stupid question I know ^^; But hey it's just gone mid night here..I have an excuse for being slow. >_> ^^

No problem there. I'm sure I can make time for an awesome forum such as this one! ^__^

Is that a challenge mr kingjay99? If so then you're on! :) Oh, and welcome to the forum! ;)
    :) i was never called mr. before. (even though i'm 14 and 5' 9") but my pokemon suck right know. if i had my old team i could but i restarted last week. I'm only too sunnyshore city right now. thanks for the welcome:).
    You're welcome! ^^ Well, I'll admit my team isn't any better right now. I only have one good Pokemon ready to battle the rest I'm still training up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC, from another college student! If you want to be friends or need any help with anything, just ask me! Oh, and please enjoy your stay here with us! And if you wanna battle sometime... :P

Years
  • Reverb: Thank you! ^^

LeSabre: (Hope you don't mind me calling you that..^^; ) Thank you! ^^ I'd love to be friends and I'm ready for a battle anytime you are! ;)

Back