• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • ooc: I don't recall exactly what type of energy wave it was called, but when they let it loose it makes the Gnosis solid so they can be killed, and startles any other type of life form.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    ooc: I don't recall exactly what type of energy wave it was called, but when they let it loose it makes the Gnosis solid so they can be killed, and startles any other type of life form.
    OOC: That would be the "Hilbert Effect," it proves useful but renders the user with less then half of the energy they begin with. It's used to bring Gnosis into "our world" as they say, and it can also fry machine sensors. I'm still in debate about a second character.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Currently the only reason why I have a second character was because I aquired it during the last WWC RP. I basically made use of a character FT ditched and found I wasn't able to let go of it. :\

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: A'ight, I can't be online much, so let's go ahead and start.

IC: High in the sky, above most clouds, soared a relatively small dragon, aproaching a desert. "I still can't believe it." I thought, remembering what had occured a few weeks ago. Both my parents were gone, but what was more suprising was the will...
    "To my two beloved daughters, Alzara and Beldaran, I leave you two in equal ownership of the mountain, on the one condition that you will always welcome your brother any time he should wish to stay as a guest.
    ..And to my only son and eldest, Smaug, I leave my best wishes, and a reminder of my advise.

Though, I had to admit that I was more amazed I didn't break anything when I heard. However the scorch marks were still there...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • It had all happened so fast. One minute, we were travelling through space, heading for Miltia 2, when we were attacked by the Gnosis. Our crew didn't stand a chance, even with the "Hilbert Effect"

Before the ship had explided, i had found my way to an escape pod. I then floated throug space for days, until a warning sounded. I had entered the atmosphere of a planet, but which one?

The escape pod grew hotter and hotter as it plummeted towards the ground, and all I could do was hold on for dear life. About 10 minutes after entering the atmosphere, I heard a splash outside. An ocean or lake maybe? I had never seen one with my own eyes, just in simulations.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: LP, I don't think you understand the premise of this rp. What it is is that each character of our comes from a different dimension. For your character to jsut splash down into teh POkemon World woudl throw off the basis of this rp.

Years
  • Alzara moved quickly over a large forest, looking for her sister. She had ran before Smaug had read the will, and there was no knowing where she could have gone! She searched desperatly, relying on the bond between her and Beladran.

Things for Beladran were a diffrent matter. she was staying on she ground, moving fast, until she came ot a clearing. she remembered the area as when she has seen the tracks what seemed like ages ago. she turned ot leave but a lightning bolt flew right over her head and hit a tree, though it did not set ablaze. she looked around to see a large snowy white dragon, that almost seemed spotted, though it was hard to see. and it was definatly upset. It opened it's mouth slightly, and another lightning bolt shot at Beledran, though she dodged it expertly.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    ooc: LP, I don't think you understand the premise of this rp. What it is is that each character of our comes from a different dimension. For your character to jsut splash down into teh POkemon World woudl throw off the basis of this rp.

OOC: I meant that the worlds have fused, and it's not all neccisarily one planet, that would make some things pretty difficult to have in the RP, though we haven't come across any of those yet.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Shiney said I could do this *whacks pogi, and one from shiney too* thats not the whole story behind how I got there, my character was in the pod the whole time, she has no idea what actually happened yet, just because she thought she endd up there that way, does not means thats how she got there *whacks pogi for shiney again*

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • OOC: Done from Kristen's point of view

IC: I dashed down a dry forest path. I shouldn't have been in any particular hury, but for some reason I felt the need to rush. I soon exited the forest into a wide meadow. I gasped as I realized there was a purple opalescent dragon. The dragon looked back at me. Alarm filled her eyes and the gem on her head turned a sickly grey. But as her pure light purple eyes bore into me, the alarm in her began to lift.

I felt the strange desire to touch the gem on her forehead. I had no idea why, but I did. As soon as I did, I saw a bright light surround us both. It engulfed us for what felt like ages. When the light faded, we were standing in the middle of what looked like a desert.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: *falls over* Clean up... on aisle... 4! *hops in tank*
    Think of it this way, if these worlds were to fuse, wouldnt others too? i mean, there are other planets out there, besides, the pod was floating through who knows where out in space

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: *understands FT's implication* Time for another one of my world famous compromises. How about when the worlds fuzed, it wasn't just the worlds but the entire universe. :\

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste awoke slowly, smiling at Donnavon's sleeping face.

"Sweetheart, time to get up," she whispered, kissing his nose.

A sound could be heard in a separate room. "My little ray of sunshine is up before you are today. Up up!"

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: what science? :\ It's really quite simple. IT can't jsut be a dimensional rift for Earth, because for everything else to ooperate normally would destory the space time continuum. For the STC to work, it either has to be all working just fine, or all mesed up. I know that doesn't soudn very scientific, but it's teh best explanation I got. :D

edit: Mew, that extra weight wouldn't be from the pregnancy would it? Cause this is supposed to be years later, so I think the child would born by then. :\

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: *runs to edit post* Whoops. Did we realize that Celeste and Donnavon married at age 16 and 17, also birthing thier 1st child when Celeste was most likely 17? >>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back