• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, new friends!!!

Years
I'm quite new 'round these parts (goes without saying, really) and figured I'd give the customary hello.
Hello.
Pokemon has been an interest of mine for over a decade now. I also enjoy studying martial arts, biology and zoology, dry or abstract humor and random bursts of anger. They just crack me up.
I've had a bit of a look around, and I think I may, hopefully, be able to fit in here.

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
Years
Welcome! You seem like person, I would have alot of fun with. Your avatar seems to fit your name and I like your location. Lol

I have an out-there sense of humor as well; it varies from slap-stick, to witty, to whatever else that is just amusing.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Wait, do you enjoy random bursts of anger... or do you have 'em often? D:

Your statement conflicted me.

Either way, your username is pretty freakin' awesome, so I just couldn't help myself but to check this thread out... it's a bit of a weakness of mine. Haha... XD;

As EeveeEvolutionChain said, I'm sure you'll have no troubles fitting in. We're actually a pretty friendly lot overall.

Years
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
EeveeEvolutionChain, RelentlessRamenRaider, Okami Chi, I hope your all correct. :)
And Hiidoran, I won't lie. I'm as susceptible to my buttons being pushed as the next guy, but it's alot funnier when someone else is mad. I'm glad you can appreciate my user name, i was worried no one would.

Roserader

Metro Elite
Years
You seem interesting. I often laugh really hard (unnaturally really) at dry humor, so you and could get along quite well together. :D Anyways, enough of that. Welcome to PC! This is where I end the chatter, for I do not know much at all about this place... it's rather strange here... ;P

Back