• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A magnemite i drew

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey that's not a bad pic esp for Ms Paint , I know how hard that program can be *I use it myself * But if you practice in it you will get better at using it ~

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
Years
yeah i know ^_^ i make my banner and T-Cards on MS Paint im getting better at paint and im practicing alot too

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Ms paint is a pain but it's always good to practice as many programs as there are. You did a good job on em btw.
It kinda reminds me of oekaki... Without so many color and texture optionsO_o

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
Years
i tried to color it but it didnt come out right XD i can drawmagnemite better on paper than on paint XD but i dont have a scanner either <<;

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Hey kimi?

If you have a digital camra it will work out okay. Two good derecell bats and a zoom option works well^^

It takes time to work with ms paint but its great when you catch the hang of it ^^
Can draw like oekaki without needing to be online o.o lol
Fireworks would be second closes to a good oekaki Mimic XD

I agree with Blue jasmine. You'r doing a great job and I hope you have a great time with it ^^

Back